Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Cleaning House with Mary Kay

Here's a cleaning application that I'm sure Mary Kay never planned for her products:

Mary Kay's Oil-Free Eye Makeup remover is the best tool for removing "gunk" that I have tried!
  • I have used it to clean permanent marker off of various surfaces. (You can also color over permanent marker with a dry-erase marker.)
  • I've used it to remove price tags. (Better than Goo Gone)
  • I've used it to remove permanent adhesives! (Better than Goo Gone)
  • I've used it to get Super Glue off my fingers! (Better than Acetone)
The best thing is - since this product is gentle enough to be used on your eyes - it is safe for a lot of surfaces!! Other products - like Goo Gone and acetone nail polish remover - can eat through surfaces and remove paint and finish. Mary Kay Eye Makeup Remover gets off the "gunk" with very little scrubbing required, and then washes away with soap and water.

It is one of my favorite household cleaning ingredients! And it does indeed remove my eye makeup very well.

1 comment:

  1. WOW, Sarah! How ingenious! Not only do you look great from using Mary Kay, but your house must sparkle too!! Thanks for sharing! Hugs from Judy, your MK Beauty Consultant

    ReplyDelete