Tuesday, June 14, 2011

DIY Tall Dog Stairs for about $40

A few years ago I searched for dog stairs. We had bought a thicker mattress and our dog couldn’t jump that high. I saw the “as seen on TV” models but they were too short. So were the taller stairs available at the pet store. The only option I found was custom wood stairs that ran between $100 and $300 plus shipping!

I finally decided to design my own. The stairs are 26 inches tall and are made from a $40, PVC 5-Shelf unit.
 
 Here is a link to a printable PDF with directions: Dog Stairs Tutorial.pdf

5 Shelf Bookcase at Target

3 comments:

  1. Hi!

    This is such a GREAT idea!! We've been looking for DIY stairs for dog so he can get in and out of the pool, and this looks like it will work perfectly!

    Could you please re-post the tutorial link? I can't seem to access it.

    Thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing! This is a wonderful idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You bear through a awesome vacancy. I sanity definitely quarry it moreover personally suggest to my buddys. I am self-possessed they determination be benefited from this scene. How often should I give CBD oil for pets?

    ReplyDelete